"Why not take a few seconds and try it yourself?"

I had done so, without ... thinking. I passed one of the constructors the
result of a method with an integer return value.

"Depends on the application; double is really important in the mapping/GIS
industry, for example."

OK.

"It sounds like you have a pretty good grasp already, so I wouldn't fret too
much if I were you."

Too late, LOL.

"Sorry, that's what I meant."

NP.

"Sorry, that was an old joke. We have seen some rather creative approaches to
rendering simple primitives over the years"

I see. Well, you don't have to worry about me -- I use an ellipse. ;)

Thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'dodger' (dodger)]