Not really, it's the whole applet.  I just stick in some timing code to watch
sections of it.  Just imagine those logical tests replaced by the triple shift.
 I'll post a snippet tomorrow.

See:

http://pancyl.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In my test suite, the time to interpolate a 944 x 644 image went from 1350ms
using the logical test clamp
to 1440ms using the triple shift.  I'm not sure why...  I work on a real slow
(800mhz) machine just
so I can see these kinds of things better.

Could you post that test? Maybe someone can spot what makes the difference.
[Message sent by forum member 'rah003' (rah003)]