Laurent Cathala wrote:

> I'm trying load animated files exported from 3ds max 4 in vrml format using
> xj3d loader. In many case there are errors parsing the file.
>
> An idea ?

Nope. But if you could send me privately a couple of test files and
the error messages, we should be able to fix it. We're in the final
throws of the release cycle for the M4 release, so if you can get us
something quickly, we may be able to include the fix(es).

We also know that 3DSMax exporters, if you are using the free versions
on the net, have a bunch of issues too. Some versions export invalid
VRML. You could be suffering from that.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java Architect & Bit Twiddler              http://www.yumetech.com/