Back in January I emailed a sample app around demonstrating that using both the Sun
VRML loader and the Xj3D loader textures would disappear if I destroyed a canvas, then
created a new one (in the context of switching between one and four views).

Anyway.. just reporting that the latest release of Java3D fixes it!! Must not have
been related to the loaders.

Thanks.
josh