Background : There is an UPS and connecting via the USB. And its USB follows
the standard UPS protocol.

Experience : It is capable to get the fixed data, like input voltage, with
the API ==> getFeature(Device, buffer, int). In this way, I could get the
data, like the input/output voltage, with the unique Report ID.

Aim : I need to get these data with the parameters "Report ID". But I have
hit the book and surfed the net for a long while and almost crazy.

Could someone give me an advices or any suggestion to follow?

Whatever thanks your reading?