On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Hsieh Dinow <dino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Q1 : What you mean is you are confused at the set or get data by ways of
> the Report_ID via USB.  Java and Linux have nothing to do with it.
> A1 : Because I never succesfully get the response(data) so i confused a lot.

Yes, I think you are confused a lot ;-)

> Q2 : Did you claim the interface?  And specifically what endpoint are you
> tring to get?
> A2 : Yes, I have claimed that interface and it only has only one endpoint
> (In-Endpoint)

Good.  FYI, you know it's possible the claim can fail...I'll assume
for now that the claim succeeded...

> ===================================================================================
> 1. I could get the data(115) by the ReportID(29) in Windows.
> 2. In fact, i am so dubitable about the parameter to that 4 parameters
> (UsbControlIrp)
> 3. Please give me any advise, direction, or correct if you have any doubts.

I'm sorry, but I have repeatedly told you to read the HID spec and I
don't believe that you have even downloaded it.  You seem to just want
me to tell you exactly what to do.

So I will state ONE MORE TIME: you need to download and read the HID
spec.  Until you do, I am not going to answer any more of your
questions.

To make it really easy on you; here is the link to get the spec:
http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/HID1_11.pdf

Once you download and read the spec, reply with the specific section
number that describes a "Get Report" request.  Then I'll know you have
at least downloaded and browsed it, and I'll be glad to clarify the
spec for you.

Again, sorry, but I won't do your work for you.