Q1 : What you mean is you are confused at the set or get data by ways of
the Report_ID via USB.  Java and Linux have nothing to do with it.
A1 : Because I never succesfully get the response(data) so i confused a lot.

Q2 : Did you claim the interface?  And specifically what endpoint are you
tring to get?
A2 : Yes, I have claimed that interface and it only has only one endpoint
(In-Endpoint)

1. I could get the data(115) by the ReportID(29) in Windows.
2. In fact, i am so dubitable about the parameter to that 4 parameters
(UsbControlIrp)
3. Please give me any advise, direction, or correct if you have any doubts.
4. Below are my code and Thank your reading
class PacketAPP extends Thread{
  public static UsbEndpoint endpoint = null;
    public PacketAPP(UsbEndpoint endpoint){
      this.endpoint = endpoint;
    }
  public void run(){
    try{
      UsbPipe pipe = endpoint.getUsbPipe();
        byte bmRequestType = (byte)0xA1;
        byte bRequest = UsbConst.REQUEST_SET_FEATURE;
        short wValue = 0x1D03;
        short wIndex = 0;
        UsbControlIrp irp = pipe.createUsbControlIrp(bmRequestType,
bRequest, wValue, wIndex);
        byte data[] = new byte[3];
        irp.setData(data);
        pipe.open();
        while(true){
          pipe.syncSubmit(irp);
          irp.waitUntilComplete();
          for(int i=0; i<data.length; i++){
            System.out.print(data[i]+" ");
          }
        irp.setComplete(false);
      sleep(1000);
    }
  }
  catch(UsbException e1){
   System.err.println("Exception : Class ReceivePacketAPP : run() : e1 : " +
e1);
  }
  catch(Exception e3){
    System.err.println("Exception : Class ReceivePacketAPP : run() : e3 : "
+ e3);
  }
}}