Hello,

I'm currently writing my own implementation of javax.usb based on libusb
with support for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. Device enumeration and
simple control requests are working fine already. Now I'm working on
bulk data transfer but what I'm missing is a way to test it.

What is the most easiest way to test bulk transfers? I have access to a
USB camera, USB storage devices, a USB printer and a USB scanner. I
don't care about real usage of these devices, I just want to read/write
some data from a bulk endpoint to compare the result with the linux
reference implementation. A naive approach to simply read some bytes
from the bulk endpoint of a USB flash drive resulted in a hanging java
process so I guess I have to send some control requests first, but I
have no idea what requests are needed.

Alternatively it would be nice to use the Test Compliance Kit but I have
no Cypress Developer Board and I wasn't able to find one for a
reasonable price yet. Does someone know where to get a cheap device
which is compatible with the TCK?

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]