To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Keyboard Manager Question

Hey Guys,

While I was in the keyboard manager creating a hot key for muting JAWS, I noticed that there was a couple of things there that said "Decrease Voice Volume" and "Increase Voice Volume." Does this mean that I can create a hot key that will either turn the JAWS speaking voice volume either up or
down?  If so, how do I do it?  By the way, this was in JAWS 7.0

See ya,
Scooter

Contact me at:
Donnie Parrett