The links list itself doesn't make much sense, anyway. (They are weird names.) However, my JAWS read the page when I turned Flash off in the JAWS verbosity and my JAWS didn't crash. [BTW, my name doesn't have an a at the end, and not female.] ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Leavens To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:19 AM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: A really nasty website???

I tried what you suggested. Now, jaws reads the page, and shuts up completely. Can't get the links list to talk or any of the navigation keys!>

 http://www.eset.com