Lisa, Office 2003 is an excellent program.  In fact, you can buy just Word if
you'd like.  It's the best word processor around for the money in my opinion.

John Justice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 3:18 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Jaws and Microsoft Word 2007

  Hi Victor,
  thank you for responding to my question.  I now have a much clearer
understanding of what I'm dealing with.  I purchased this program for my son
because he needed it to do his home work.  He is sighted so this is no problem
for him.  When I called places like best buy and circuit city to get prices for
this program I asked about Word 2003, and they told me that they no longer sell
that version.  So I have a few choices here I can either upgrade my jaws,
continue using HJ pad for letter writing, or purchase a copy of Microsoft Word
2003.  I'm not sure what I'll do yet, but if I decide to get Word 2003, do you
know where I can buy a copy of that program?  Again thanks for your help!
  Take care,
  Lisa