Dragon is a good program

Churl
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kathleen A. Millhoff
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:53 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] advice for a student sought

  Hi,
  Due to a tbi, a high school student of mine in almost totally blind and has
  use of one hand.  He has learned some computer basics and the use of JAWS,
  though has some ways to go with this.
  He has trouble because of his limited detxterity.  I would like him to rely
  less on his para, and hope to get some advice from someone on list here.
  Somoe of the functions which require pressing two or three keys
  simultaneously are the biggest problems.
  I've told him I'm sure there are blind people using JAWS who have use of
  just one hand, but I'd like to share any and all suggestions.
  Thank you.
  kat

  Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
  http://www.jaws-users.com