From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws in System Tray

Hi. I should also add that, at least on my particular system, that
when you check the run JAWS in system tray checkbox and press ok, the
only way to get this behavior to happen is to shut down, and restart
JAWS. I don't know if that was by design.
  Anyways,  That's how it works for me. and to be honest I quite
prefer it being in the system tray.  Nice!