I think avg is very accessable for Jaws.
and it is very user friendly.
I think the free version is enough for the Computer
user who just use it to surf the inter or checking
e-mail.
thisw is my thought.

--- Mark Finnigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
說:

> Dear all.
>
> I have seen messages about AVG from time to time on
> this list.  I have used
> Norton since 2003, and am now on Norton 360.  I have
> been told by a number
> of people that Norton slows down a PC and is not
> necessarily the best,
> although it is the one most computer shops in this
> country seem to push.
>
> I have looked at AVG's site, and see that there is a
> free version and one
> for which you have to pay.  The free version seems
> to do one thing at a
> time, whereas the paid version seems to include anti
> virus, anti spyware,
> anti spam and a firewall.
>
> What I would like to know is whether the free
> version is adequate, or is the
> paid version the one to go for.  It is reasonably
> priced, so that is not a
> problem.  I have never used the program before, and
> I would appreciate
> knowing how well it works with JAWS.  The articles
> on the Tips and Tricks
> page seem to deal with just the anti spyware aspect,
> or how to schedule a
> scan.  I would be grateful for any other
> information.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mark
>

> Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
> http://www.jaws-users.com
> Address for the list archives:

> To post to this group, send email to
> jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For help from Mailman with your account Put the word
> help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Use the following form in order to contact the
> management team
> http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
> If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a
> blank email to the following address:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ming

Tel: (852) 6421 9950

MSN/ windows  Lives messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Skype: chungchiming9950

Visit my blog/ Xanga at:
http://www.xanga.com/chungchiming