From: Kenny
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 11:30 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How Do I Stop JAWS from Speaking Extended Characters?

Hello,

I've been noticing JAWS speaking a lot of special
extended characters when reviewing mail in Eudora
Pro. Starting to drive me crazy!

Characters like ?T and  to mention a few.

I have punctuation set to "Most" for I do want to
hear characters like quotes and hyphens spoken.
Is there a way I can stop JAWS from speaking the extended character set?