From: Kenny
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How Do I Stop JAWS from Speaking Extended
Characters?

You are right. It didn't tackle my problem. Had
to add some blank replacement references for the
characters I didn't want spoken in the Dictionary manager.

Couldn't find the characters I wanted silenced
listed under the customize punctuation option in
the settings center. Guess this will have to do.
At least I can read my email in Eudora Pro in peace now.