hi Melissa,
Webroot causes lots of problems with assistive technology. their are
various people who have posted about it making something wrong with
System Access,  on the users forum for that product, and it doesn't
surprize me that Webroot effects JAWS authorization. everybody who
replyed to posts on the subject, say to get rid of it and switch to
another antivirus selution. Viber also has problems with assistive
technology. I would recommend Windows Defender over Webroot.
Thanks,
Daniel