Mike, I can't get it to work.  I am beginning to wonder if the latest
windows updates might have brought about some changes.  I'll keep trying.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 1:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleteing a folder

Hi Fred,

While in your folder list highlight the folder, but do not tab into the
folder, only highlight it, now press, shift + delete.  Rebooting the
computer would probably be a good idea afterwards.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the