From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Authorizing Jaws

Hi David,

I thought I had read somewhere that there was a way to authorize Jaws using
your dongle, without burning activation keys, & this is what I'm trying to
verify.  It sounds too good to be true, & was probably someone speculating more
than anything else.  Well, I'll just make sure that I've got activation keys
available, & a dongle in my pocket!  LOL Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.