From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rick Ely
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws still disappearing

Hi All,
Please remember that simply because we are running the same Windows version,
the same JAWS version and the same application does not mean that our computers
are in any way identical. Over time, all kinds of junk can get installed that
we are not aware of, lots of pieces of applications run in the background and
unless we look at those, we don't know they are running. All of that makes it a
challenge for tech support staff to figure out solutions. Lots of us have
commented on JAWS going silent, most of us have stated what we have had to do
to get the little guy talking again. Jim's statement was not meant to say that
others of us were crazy or incompetent. His report was just one more bit of
evidence for the Freedom sleuths to use to correct the issue.
Rick