From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo for the group

We have been hit in the past by email providers bouncing messages from this
domain, but today ranks as the worst in our history. We lost 162 members today
just under 25% of our total subscribers. Almost all of them were using GMail
with a couple of other ISPs thrown in for good measure.

We have never had a problem with GMail before but they sure made up for it this
morning.

If anybody has contact with one of the people who have been removed ask them to
contact GMail if they can and ask this domain be placed on their white list or
whatever they happen to call it.

A few more days like this and there won’t be much of a point in going on.

I remember as a little boy my dad saying you can’t fight city hall. In this
case you can’t fight being black listed.
David Ferrin