I have not made any changes to my computer, but I am suddenly finding that
Winamp is taking quite a long time to open, which is not normally the case.
I have seen this behavior in the past, but went away once I restarted my
computer.  However today, after restarting, the first time I open up Winamp
it readily opens, but any time after that it is very slow to comply.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and have a fix?  I am running Winamp
Classic and open to the main window.  I am running Windows 10 Creator.

Judy