Hi David, thanks for all your good work. I will share the link to this post
with my group as well. Smiles.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Bailes
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:05 AM
To: Jaws Users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Guide to the taskbar for Windows 10 creators update

I've revised my guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10 for the creators update.
As before, it covers the Start menu, search, Cortana, the taskbar buttons, the
notification area, and notifications. It is available here:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html

If I've got anything wrong, please let me know, David.