Yes it is easy to set up different e-mails. I have 12. No special scritps or anything needed. Just google "download thunderbird and download the program. After install you just use alt + T then arrow to accounts. Then enter your e-mail address and password. thats it for most mail providers like g-mail.
Feel free oto ask me any questions. I will help as much as I can. :)
On 9/26/2017 11:55 PM, Faraz Qureshi wrote:
Hello their,

Thanks for your reply, I’ve never used thunderbird so it would great if you
could guide me a bit.
1. Would I able to configure 2 different mail id on it ? I have one gmail and
one Hotmail.
2. 2. Do I need any jaws scripts for it ?
3. 3. From where I can get thunderbird and its tatorials with jaws ?
Looking forward to hearing back from you on it.

Best,
Faraz q.
C.E.O Technology Tracks.
www.technology-tracks.com
skype: farazqureshi1
Cell\Whatsapp\FaceTime\IMO: +923218405089

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mail app

Use thunderbird it is more accessible andy ou wont miss any more
important messages. :)
On 9/25/2017 11:44 PM, Faraz Qureshi wrote:
                        Hello,

I am using  windows10 mail app and I am not getting my all messages for my
Hotmail account because of it I missed many important emails I want to know how
to fix this problem ? another issue I am facing that sometime jaws not reading
my drafts messages which makes me frustrated. I am not sure if this is
windows10 mail app issue or what.
I am using jaws18

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10