From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mail app

Hi, you can do the same thing with the full install. c:\users\user
name\app data\local\thunderbird an \app data \roaming\thunderbird. Just
copy these folders from time to time and they  are your TB backup. This
has save me multiple times. :) Everything is in these two folders.
settings, messages and well everything. :) Just copy them back to the
app data folder reinstall TB and it is as if it never was uninstalled.

Sincereley: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
707-502-5575
1897 SE Dr.