From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 11:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mail app

Totally spaced a very important step: launch Thunderbird then press alt
+ t then o. This will bring up the setting window. arrow to general then
tab once. uncheck start with Thunderbird homepage. here is an example:
alt + T then O
Options dialog
General
1 of 8
Tab
Thunderbird Start Page
When Thunderbird launches, show the Start Page in the message area check
box checked
You want to uncheck this box so you hear:
When Thunderbird launches, show the Start Page in the message area check
box not checked
tab to ok and click it.

--
Sincereley: Randy Barnett