Thanks for all of the suggestions. It is not worth the $599 to have the data
recovered. I tried a few programs and I do not have enough space on my
computers to try and recover the data. I located a partition recovery
program that can not locate any partition. I ran a few scan programs that
ran for about 8 hours and did not detect anything. I gave up and decided
just to reformat the drive and get errors. I called Seagate and the tech
linked into my computer to do the reformat for me. He received the same
errors so a new drive is on the way. I have a $11.95 charge. This covers
shipping both ways. I have 25 days to return the dead drive. He explained
how they make sure that any data on my drive is totally destroyed. I should
have it in 3 to 5 days for a few dollars more I could have it in 2 days.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com