Yeah, I have been using jaws since the mid 90's and see the same issues you do with the modern approach to Windows and other software. This is a hard time to be a blind PC user. Hearing about how cool this or that is on the web and how everyone can find out anything and everything while I struggle with a captcha or have jaws drowned out by a video ad or try to find some news on a site that is constantly updating and has inaccessible links buried in a ton of java or flash sucks.