From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Arroyo Llosa
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 8:41 AM
To: Jaws Users List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] PDF ocr converter

Hello all,

I am using Windows 8.1-64 and Jaws 16.

Some time ago, there was a discussion on PDF converters. Someone recommended a
very good payed one, but I don’t remember wich it was. I need something that
will keep formating, font type, etc.

The Jaws OCR is a good solusion  for when you just need to read something, but
not to work on it. For example, I might be getting a translation job and the
documents I have to translate has pages in text imige, like tables.

So, please, if someone could recommend me a good conversion software I would
apreciate it very much.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo Llosa