Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 1:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PDF ocr converter

Both Word and WordPerfext will import pdf files
with formatting if they are not just image
files.  I won't vouch for the effect on
formatting, but you might try it before spending
money or time lerning new software.

Dave

At 07:41 AM 11/10/2017, you wrote:
Hello all, I am using Windows 8.1-64 and Jaws 16. Some time ago, there was a discussion on PDF converters. Someone recommended a very good payed one, but I don’t remember wich it was. I need something that will keep formating, font type, etc. The Jaws OCR is a good solusion for when you just need to read something, but not to work on it. For example, I might be getting a translation job and the documents I have to translate has pages in text imige, like tables. So, please, if someone could recommend me a good conversion software I would apreciate it very much. Thank you in advance. Regards, Teresa Arroyo Llosa --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

---