From: Ann M Medlar
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Id a blank character

Below is data from a web site.  After each word Jaws announces a blank.  I
have no idea what this blank character is.  I want to copy data from web
site save as word document.  Then control h to replace blank with a tab.  If
blank changed to tab I can easily read info in Excel.
Does anyone know how to identify this blank character?
Last character after the word place is blank.
Copy data from web site:
Place
Bow
Name