From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dennis Long
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] protection

What does he advise?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John Fitzgerald
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Leo LePort has said many times on his radio show/podcast (The Tech Guy) that
he doesn't recommend any third party anti-virus programs because they are
rooted so deep in the OS and they have their own vulnerabilities.

John Fitzgerald
Muse, Oklahoma
Article V Convention of States
http://www.cosaction.com/?recruiter_id=1022484