From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jason White
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VFO's Pearl Camera offer

Is the Hovercam compatible with JAWS 2018 OCR?

At work, I use ABBYY FineReader Pro 12 for OCR, which is remarkably
effective for processing scanned images downloaded as PDF files from journal
publishers. Headings and footnotes, for example, are all recognized and
converted to appropriate word processor styles. I haven't decided what to
buy for use at home yet, other than that it should be at least equivalent to
what's available in my work environment.