From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez Sr
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ZoomText Fusion List

Pam,
What you are experiencing is not VFO's hoped for result.  I had been
planning to switch from MAGic & JAWS to Fusion next month.
 6 or 7 years ago I was using Zoomtext and began using JAWS at that time but
had to give it up as the two programs fought with each other.  Freedom
Scientific told me at the time that all my problems would be solved if I
ditched Zoomtext and went to MAGic.  My problems were far less with MAGic.
I may have to think about my decision to switch to Fusion.
George

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney