From: JAWS-Users-List [jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] on behalf of
Mauricio Molina [mauriciohmol...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ZoomText Fusion List

Hi Pam,

I have not experienced the issues you described. I am running Windows 10 and
all appears to be working as it should... mostly.

Here is how I have my ZoomText Fusion configured:
Only JAWS starts when I start my computer.
When I want the magnification portion of Fusion to be launched, I press
Control+Alt+Shift+Z.
I have both JAWS and ZoomText run from the system tray and the ZoomText
window starts minimized.
Because for now the individual components of ZoomText are updated
independently, I am running JAWS 2018 and Fusion 11.7. In fact, if you have
not updated to version 11.7 of Fusion, this may help. The reason I say that
all is "mostly" working as it should is because I have found that I can not
use the screen feature of JAWS 2018 if magnification is enabled, and of
course this makes perfect sense.

I hope some of my configuration info was of at least some help.

Mauricio