Brian, for the record, when I remove links via the applications key, the text
reverts to the document's default format.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Lee
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] links in a document

Hello Patti,

The message I sent you earlier about using CTRL with shift and F9 is for
changing text as a field set up in a Word document to regular text.  If you are
pasting links that originated in Excel then you likely just want to use the
CTRL Alt V (Paste special command) and choose to paste as unformatted text.
However, for links set up in word using the CTRL with shift key and
F9 removes a field including a hyperlink field and leaves just the text with
the normal style.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net