From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do I attach a document to an email in Outlook
2016

If you are in the document, you can use alt plus f then e then h then a  and
it will take you into the e-mail where you will end up in the too field.
Then proceed as per normal with the e-mail.  The document will already be
attached.
The second way is to close out of your document, and set up an e-mail as
normal.  Then, go to your list of document, find your document, and hit
control c for copy, then go back into the body of your e-mail and hit
control v for pace.  Then continue as per normal with your e-mail.