From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of andy
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do I attach a document to an email in Outlook 2016

Hey,
This was very easy, I am going to use this method..
I use to go to the doc I wanted to email, use the application key, arrow down
to send to, right arrow and down arrow to mail then create a new email that
way...

The new wayof copy and paste doc to outlook, new messege opens.. much quicker
and much easier..
Thanks very much

andy