Thunderbird help apparently has a tutorial.  See the google search link below.
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=5siDWsWVHMaKwgSp-4PgDA&q=Mozilla+thunderbird%2Ctutorial&oq=Mozilla+thunderbird%2Ctutorial&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30k1l4.4281.17208.0.17657.46.27.10.6.9.0.335.2509.6j12j1j1.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..10.36.2716...0i22i10i30k1.0.i7EuKPtx2U4

You may want to do the google search yourself given the long link or copy it in  www.tinyurl.com or something like it.

Your top line menu has a help section, which I found useful.  You might also want to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the Options and Account areas of the Tools top line menu.

On 2/13/2018 7:11 PM, music_...@satx.rr.com wrote:
Now for example...how do you get to..inbox..or outbox..or whatever?
and. to reply?
I'd like to find a tutortial on this.
---- "HICKS wrote:
You shouldn't really need any, it is a brilliant free application!
The only thing that I haven't been able to work out is how to create message
rules or filters.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of music_...@satx.rr.com
Sent: 13 February 2018 20:23
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Thunderbird

hi friends. Randy Tijerina here.
are there any scripts for thunderbird?
I got jaws2018.
I'll be heading for Austin  Texas for a few months. Those of you who have had
to check mail from a web server know how frustrating it is.
May I ask for help to configure it?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

James C. Pursley, Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
www.gaiacapital.com
jim.purs...@gaiacapital.com
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality companies we
seek long term client account growth.