-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Jaws and IE 11

So, if JAWS is working crappily in FireFox and now Internet Explorer as
well, ...?

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/22/2018 5:46 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
Yes sir, my Internet Explorer is crashing like crazy now as well.  Great!

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/22/2018 4:43 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I installed the latest Jaws bill on my Windows 7 PC this morning. I
tried two Web sites that I was able to work with yesterday; Amazon
and Comcast.net. Today I can’t do a thing with them If they do read
there is a 10 to 15 second delay between lines and a good part of the
time I have to tab away and back to the Web to get Jaws talking
again. What did FS do?  Tom