From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: February 23, 2018 2:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Jaws and IE 11

J.M. and Others,

There is a real distortion of facts when J.M. Casey stated that Microsoft
Internet Explorer is losing support.  This conflating of facts will cause
needless panic by people.

As of January 12, 2016, Microsoft stopped supporting older versions of
Internet Explorer.  This means versions below IE11, and so by definition,
anybody with Windows 2000, XP or Vista has lost security updates and
support.

For those running Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11
continues to receive security and other updates, and it will continue to do
so throough the life-cycle for that specific operating system.

Steve,
Lansing, MI