From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Chao
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:21 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Making a keyboard shortcut for restarting JAWS

Hi, Folks.  I'm one of those former Window-Eyes users who went kicking and
screaming over to JAWS.  All that said, I only just yesterday started using
JAWS for the first time.

Anyway, my question is:  Is there a keyboard shortcut for restarting JAWS if
it and some other software don't play nice together?  I'm asking because I'm
an amateur radio operator (ham) and use an interface with a radio that when
plugged into my PC, takes all the sound away, including JAWS.  At that
point, I need to restart JAWS, but see no keyboard shortcut to do this.
Thoughts?  Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao