Judy has received all sorts of criticism for this idea. It's a shame she can't
ask a valid question and just get practical suggestions. True, I wouldn't want
to receive musical email messages much of the time, either, but once in a great
while, especially when it came with a friend's fond thoughts, I'd be delighted.