Hi,

When I open a message in Microsoft Outlook 2016, JAWS seems to want to read it
automatically and I like to read it line by line with the cursor keys starting
from the top.
Is there a JAWS setting so that when I open an email, it just leaves the cursor
at the top line of the message ready for me to read?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail