From: HICKS, Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
To: 'JAWS-Users-List@JAWS-Users.COM'
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 11:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 2018 And Outlook 2016 Reading Messages
Automatically

Hi,

When I open a message in Microsoft Outlook 2016, JAWS seems to want to read
it automatically and I like to read it line by line with the cursor keys
starting from the top.
Is there a JAWS setting so that when I open an email, it just leaves the
cursor at the top line of the message ready for me to read?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient
data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email
services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail