From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update

Hi Holger,

You have the latest, but a major update, 1803, is supposed to be coming
sometime between now and whenever the hell it hits your computer!  LOL

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.