From: "Fernando Gregoire" <fergregoir...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update

Hi all,

Windows 10 version 1803 is already being delivered for Insiders even in the
Release Preview ring. Builds on this particular ring are identical to the
ones that will be released to the general public, unless any critical
installation bug is found. By the way, it is likely that general public to
see this release to be delivered via Windows Update after some days.