From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Desktop Shortcuts With Firefox

Hi, Mike.

I also have Windows 7. This should work.

Press the Windows key and arrow up once to "all Programs."
Press enter, then when a list appears press the up arrow key once.
Then press f until Firefox appears.
On hearing Firefox verbalized, press the applications key.
Arrow up to "send to submenu," press enter again.
Then press the down arrow key until you hear "Desktop" and press enter yet
again.