From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Desktop Shortcuts With Firefox

Hi All,

Running Windows 7, Firefox ESR 52.8, & J16 thru J2018.  When you want to
create a desktop shortcut from a website you visit regularly, how in the
heck do you do it?!  In IE11 you can get create desktop shortcut options in
the context menu, or from the file menu, but with Firefox I can't find
anywhere in the context or file menu that will allow me to create a desktop
shortcut while on the website.  So again, how is this done?  All help will
be a great hair saver, and immensely appreciated!  LOL  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the