From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Safe To Remove Hardware Message

Hi David,

I'm playing  a spoken notification sound that Rick made for another
operating system playing, but if Jaws reported the message I would still
hear Jaws reporting.  Although Jaws doesn't report, the process is
completed, and you can tell because the Safely Remove icon disappears from
the system tray and the particular drive disappears from the list of drives.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the